Who we are:
At Tablebooker, we are passionate about restaurants and their guests. With our reservation system, we already help over 3,000 restaurants manage their reservations, tables and communication with their guests and we continue to grow rapidly!
Taking care of our customers is central to our mission. Ensuring top service is therefore a must. To this end, we can already rely on well-trained professionals who advise and assist restaurateurs.
To further strengthen our existing team, we are looking for a Customer Care Agent (m/f).
Something for you? Then read on and then send your CV to Nyssia Keustermans so we can get to know you during an initial interview.
What will you do:
- You will work, after an internal training, in our Customer Care Team providing support to our customers by phone, chat and email.
- You will support the Office Manager with administrative tasks.
- You will activate new accounts and follow them up from A-Z.
- You proactively participate in our restaurant events.
What qualities do you possess:
- A first relevant experience within a Customer Care environment is a must.
- You are bilingual Dutch/French.
- You are commercially minded and very customer friendly.
- Driven and eager to learn.
- Fluent yet organized.
- Punctuality and eye for detail.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus but not a must.
What we offer you:
- To be part of a young dynamic team in a company that is growing rapidly.
- A no-nonsense culture open to creativity and personal input.
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration, full-time daytime work from Monday to Friday.
- An adapted remuneration in function of your skills and experience.